The opportunity to submit a photo online has ended. Please go to one of our office locations for assistance obtaining an Iowa One Card.
Undergraduate Students who are admitted for Summer or Fall 2021 AND registered for an orientation program are eligible for online photo submission.
- Due to orientation programs being conducted online in 2021, we are offering students the opportunity to receive their Iowa One Card in the mail.
Photos must be submitted and approved before 7/30/2021 to qualify for mail delivery (U.S. domestic postal addresses only).
The photo you submit should resemble a passport photo and must meet the university's photo requirements. For additional examples of acceptable and unacceptable ID images, visit the U.S. Department of State website.
Complete these easy steps before 7/30/2021 to have your Iowa One Card mailed to your home:
- Upload your photo using our convenient online card request app
- Watch your email for confirmation that your photo has been accepted
- Follow the email instructions for scheduling a Zoom meeting with our staff
- Check your residing address (must be a U.S. domestic postal address) in MyUI and make sure it's accurate
- Show up at the Zoom meeting with your government issued photo ID
If you have completed all of the steps listed above before 7/30/2021, we will send you an email with information that we have mailed your Iowa One Card so you know when to expect delivery.
If for some reason you are unable to schedule a meeting with us, we will hold your card at our office in the UI Service Center and you can come in and claim it at any time during our normal business hours. Just remember to bring a government issued photo ID!