Updated Office Hours
Effective 11/23/2020 - In response to the governor's recent proclamation imposing additional public health measures to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, University ID Card Programs in the UI Service Center (2700 UCC) will be reducing office hours at its UCC office location ONLY.
We will have staff available to assist with in-person visits on the following dates (subject to change):
- Week of 11/23 (Thanksgiving week) - Monday 11/23 & Wednesday 11/25
- Week of 11/30 - Monday 11/30 & Thursday 12/3
- Week of 12/7 - Monday 12/7 & Thursday 12/10
- Week of 12/14 - Monday 12/14 & Thursday 12/17
- Week of 12/21 (Winter holiday) - Monday 12/21 & Wednesday 12/23
- Week of 12/28 - Monday 12/28 & Thursday 12/31
- Week of 1/4 - Monday 1/4, Wednesday 1/6 & Friday 1/8
- Week of 1/11 - Monday 1/11, Wednesday 1/13 & Friday 1/15
- Week of 1/18 - Tuesday 1/19, Wednesday 1/20, Thursday 1/21 & Friday 1/22
Hours of operation for all dates - 8:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. & 1:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
Please contact us via phone or e-mail for assistance with questions or problems with your Iowa One Card. If we determine that an in-person visit is necessary, we will make arrangements to assist you as soon as possible.
Iowa One Card
The Iowa One® Card is your official University of Iowa photo ID card. It's your key to accessing many services and facilities on campus.
Learn more about the Iowa One Card
UI Health Care Badge
The UI Health Care Badge is worn by individuals working or receiving instruction within the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics.
Learn more about the UI Health Care Badge